Your cart is currently empty!
Blackberry Jalapeno Grilled Salmon
This Blackberry Jalapeno Grilled Salmon may be my favorite dish for a classy date night! Requires a little bit of practice to cook the salmon correctly but when you master it there may not be a better dinner entrée! My wife loves to pair a nice Sauvignon Blanc white wine with it especially if we are hosting a more “formal” dinner setting! Let me know what you think!
Serves 4 using measurements below
- ½ cup Blackberry Jalapeno Jam
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 6-oz Salmon fillets
- Jalapeno slices
- Cilantro Slices
- Salt & Pepper
- Whisk the Blackberry Jalapeno Jam, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Balsamic Vinegar together and season with Salt & Pepper
- Preheat grill on medium heat for about 10 minutes
- Prep the salmon by brushing on the Blackberry Jalapeno glaze made in step 1
- Brush some Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the grill grates
- Once the grill is preheated, place the salmon on the grill grates (skin side down) and close the hood. Grill for about 10 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook about another 5 minutes longer, until salmon is cooked to desired temperature (about 135 degrees for medium, use a meat thermometer to check).
- Remove the cooked salmon fillets from the grill and plate them each on an individual plate
- Brush the cooked Blackberry Jalapeno Grilled Salmon fillets with the remaining Blackberry Jalapeno glaze.
- Finally, you can garnish with the Jalapeno and Cilantro slices
And that is it! Total prep and cook time is about 25-30 minutes depending on how you like your salmon fillets cooked. Our team has pulled together a few of our favorite Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars that we personally use to create the Blackberry Jalapeno Grilled Salmon recipe(see below). Click here to see a full list of our recipes. Let us know what you think and some of your favorite recipes as well below!