Your cart is currently empty!
Simple Steak Salad
This delicious & Simple Steak Salad recipe is a home run for our family which always seems to be on the go but craves something filling and tasteful for those quick lunches throughout a hectic week!
If you want to try and kick it up a notch, try using a flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) and experiment with various seasonings 🙂
Serves 4 using measurements below
- 24oz of steak
- ¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1TBSP of black pepper
- 1TSP Dried Herbs/Seasoning (Use Italian Seasoning if unsure)
- 1TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt
- 12oz Desired Greens (I love the Spring Mix!)
- 2oz Parmesan Cheese (shaved or shredded)
- Brush 1TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) on each side of the steak
- Season each side with the Black Pepper and Dried Herbs/Seasoning
- Heat 1TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) in a cooking pan using medium heat until hot
- Sear each side of the steak for 90-180 seconds until it is cooked to desired “wellness”
- Remove streak from the pan
- Mix 2TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) w/ 1TBSP of Balsamic Vinegar in a small mixing bowl and add desired amount of Sea Salt for taste
- Slice the steak thinly and against the grain
- Plate the Greens and top them with your Steak, Shredded Cheese, and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Enjoy 🙂
And that is it! Total prep and cook time is ~15-20 minutes to create this Simple Steak Salad. Our team has pulled together a few of our favorite Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Vinegars that we personally use to create this Simple Steak Salad recipe (see below). Let us know what you think and some of your favorite recipes as well below!