Your cart is currently empty!
Healthy Fish Tacos
This article shows you step by step instructions to make a delicious and nutritious dish of Healthy Fish Tacos for you and your family or guests! This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal, and the use of Extra Virgin Olive Oil adds healthy fats and antioxidants to the dish. So, join us in the kitchen and let’s create these mouth-watering Healthy Fish Tacos together!
As an added bonus to this recipe… we also included a link to our YouTube Channel where we prepare this dish alongside you with step by step visual instructions as well! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel today to see more delicious recipes and cooking videos 🙂
Serves 4 using measurements below!
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb of White Fish Fillets
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 8 Corn Torillas
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves for Garnish (optional)
- Lime Wedges for Garnish (optional)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Diced Avocado
- 1 Diced Tomato
- Preheat your grill to high heat
- Season the Fish Fillets with Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, & Onion Powder
- Brush the Fish Fillets with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat the grill and cook the Fish Fillets on each side for 4-5 minutes or until fully cooked
- Warm the Corn Tortillas on the grill for 30 seconds on each side or until slightly charred and warm
- To assemble the Fish Tacos, place a warm Corn Tortilla on a plate
- Add a grilled Fish Fillet to each Corn Tortilla
- Top each Fish Fillet with Shredded Cabbage, Diced Avocado & Diced Tomato
- Roll the Corn Tortilla to form a Taco
- If desired, serve hot and garnish with Fresh Cilantro Leaves & Lime Wedges.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Total Prep Time & Cook Time is ~10 minutes