Your cart is currently empty!
TexMex Pizza Recipe
Welcome to our kitchen! In this Featured Recipe, we’ll be making a delicious TexMex Pizza with a healthy twist – Extra Virgin Olive Oil! Using this heart-healthy oil as our base, we’ll show you how to make a flavorful pizza that’s packed with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. This TexMex Pizza recipe is perfect for a family dinner or a get-together with friends. With the added health benefits1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, it’s a guilt-free pizza option that everyone will enjoy.
So, grab your apron and let’s get cooking!
As an added bonus to this recipe… we also included a link to our YouTube Channel where we prepare this TexMex Pizza Recipe alongside you with step by step visual instructions as well! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel today to see more delicious recipes and cooking videos 🙂
So, grab your apron and let’s get started!
Serves 4 using measurements below!
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Whole Wheat Pita Bread Slices
- 1/2 Cup of Salsa
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Bell Peppers
- 1 Diced Avocado
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Cilantro
- Salt & Pepper as desired
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Arrange the Pita Bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Spoon some Salsa over the Bread
- Sprinkle the Shredded Cheddar Cheese over the Salsa
- Top the TexMex Pizzas with Diced Tomatoes, Red Onions, & Bell Peppers
- Drizzle some Extra Virgin Olive Oil & season w/ Salt & Pepper as desired
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the Cheese is melted and bubbly
- Once done, remove the TexMex Pizzas from the oven and sprinkle Diced Avocado & Chopped Cilantro over each Pizza
- Slice the TexMex Pizzas into wedges, serve hot, & enjoy! 🙂
TexMex Pizza Recipe Total Prep Time & Cook Time is ~20 minutes